Sunday, September 16, 2012

"Her Gassy Farts Cost Lives (A Mind is a Terrible Thing to Melt)"

My Sweet Auntie June Title.gif
I posted a Tony painting here which reminded me of WW II propaganda posters such as those "Spies have Eyes and Ears so Keep a lid on it" sorts of posters.

That led me to search for a and to find one that looks just like my dad's hag gold digger sister: five marriages, dozens of shack ups and shake downs, and a million cartons of Phillip Morris cigarettes smoked.

That thought became this unpublishable thing: “Her Gassy Farts Cost Lives (a Mind is a Terrible Thing to Melt) ” – my own mind being the mind that melted this week.


Damn, this is the splitting image of my AUNT JUNE (who stole my brothers inheritance from him). My mom had such a sweet, cuddly, and loads of fun family - and my dad's family were a nest of deadly vipers.

Oh hell, I am going for it.
 
Aunt June: This post is for YOU!