Thursday, April 30, 2020

Road Trip Diary: A Journey of a Million Miles Starts with Milepost One


Tooth brush, tooth paste, floss, shaving cream, razors, the cats, the cat box, dishes, cups, pans, my espresso maker, vitamins, stationary, stamps, pens, paper, addresses, WiFi maps, laptop, cd’s, dvds, check book, credit cards, go over every “what if” contingency again with the house sitters, digital Camcorder, TV, radio, cell phone, winter, spring and summer clothes, some formal wear, roadmaps, check the oil and tires, credit cards (again), duct tape, paper clips, linens, towels, and so forth.


Yup, you guessed ‘er Chester!. I am taking an extended sabbatical leave of absence from work, packing up my belongings, and hitting the open road for an extended road trip (a/k/a running away from home). I know not the route I will take or where I will pass thru. But the destination, I do know. I am heading for the place called Tomorrow. I will leave in a couple of days as soon as I wrap up some loose ends.

I will be blogging from the road about what must be considered my final journey, discussing the people and events, the places and the changes I encounter along the way. I shall see you all on the great open highway and hopefully, after we cross the border together, on the other side. I will see you Tomorrow.