Wednesday, May 13, 2020

A Dream of Three Girls, Followed by Three E-Mails

I had the strangest dream two nights ago. I drempt that I was at my high school reunion. Three girls were there, who had been the hottest and most popular girls in high school: money, looks, cheer leading squad, so forth, and so on.

They came up to me, found me irresistible, and all three started seducing me. One was kissing me (she was a good kisser), while another was unbuttoning my shirt and trying to get it off and another fiddling with my belt and taking my shoes off. It was a pleasant dream, and I was going with the flow, despite my being gay.

I am usually very good at understanding the inner meaning of dreams: my own as well as those of others (Jungian psych disciple). But this one throws me.
The next morning I awoke to find three pleasant e-mails waiting for me from the same person.


6 comments:

kevin said...

Happy Valentines Day to you over there in America and a big hug from New Zealand.

Kev in NZ

T-Bird said...

Hey mate, Thanks!

Robert said...

You must be one special guy Wil! But hey, your friends and readers knew that about you already! ;-)

A very happy day to you sweetie [and yes, it doesn't have to be VD to celebrate a good day!]!

T-Bird said...

Oh Robbie, coming from such an eclectic, and handsome young man as you – I am honored -- and blushing. Happy, Happy Valentines Day today, and for 364 more, from me, to you!.

A Lewis said...

I like that taking off the shoes and pants part.......

T-Bird said...

Oh you are BAD!!! Remind me to spank your bare butt the next time I see you.